Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eagle Eye

For Christmas, Santa spoiled me with a new Canon EOS Rebel T2i. My package also came with a Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens, which I finally took for a little test drive this afternoon.

Morgan asked me shortly after we got the camera what I would be using this particular lens for, and I said, "Oh, you know, eagles and spy assignments ..." Just so happens that one of those two things (in multiples) showed up right outside our house today.
Special thanks to Jane Maynard, who writes one of my very favorite blogs, This Week for Dinner, for the camera recommendation. Her photography is second to none and I knew she wouldn't steer her readers wrong.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love coming home to so many Team O blog posts! Great eagle pictures and so cool they were right outside your house!