Monday, December 8, 2008

Snack Attack!

I anxiously await citrus season every year and am so excited when the Satsumas and Clementines arrive at the market. My gag reflex was triggered when even thinking about eating another apple over the past few weeks. I am [semi] officially on an apple strike until next September. I also seem to have stopped eating “real” meals since we finished off the Thanksgiving leftovers and instead have opted for snack plates filled with Cuties, smoked almonds and light mini Babybel cheese wheels. There’s something about peeling off that red wax … puts a smile on my face every time!

What are your favorite snacks? Please do share!

5 comments:

jenny said...

That's a nicely arranged snack plate- can you make me one?? I'm digging extra sharp cheddar cheese and wheat thins...

Emily said...

I’ve been snacking on Trader Joe’s chocolate and candy cane covered Jo Jo’s and lots of persimmons

jb said...

I like cheese and wheat thins as well, and also canned mandarin oranges. Mmm.

Hilary said...

I only eat snacks that taste like meat. and i LOVE your snack plate. Its a work of art. :) have you considered food photography?

Missy said...

Chicken salad on Panzella rosemary crackers!