Monday, November 24, 2008

Crab-a-roni crash and burn

First, a sincere thank you to everyone who rallied behind my Crab-a-Roni and Cheese recipe in the comfort food contest. I really was touched by the number of votes I received.

Unfortunately, however, I am now in the running to tie the Buffalo Bills for four consecutive second place finishes (a.k.a. first loser). First it was the burger contest, then the taps & apps challenge, now this. Seriously. It's getting ridiculous.

I'll still make a batch and post photos for you. It will be hard to eat through the tears, but I will persevere in the resilient spirit of Team O.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So disappointing! Now that you've done all the hard work, I think you should take your delicious recipe and find other recipe contests to submit it to.